100% full Not resolved
1.3

Movers caused damage to building and property April 24, Miami, Florida Arrived with truck too small; demanded more than agreed upon price on moving day; either their hand, feet and/or equipment had a greasy oil which was left on walls, floors, furniture and carpet.April 25, 2016 Jacksonville, Fl.

- Crew was told not to park on the lawn; they ignored and parked right up to front door. - The men were disrespectful, did not follow directions and threatened not to move things up the stairs. - The men slid furniture across the hardwood floors. - When told they could not park on the lawn as the rental agreement specifically did not allow this; they parked there anyway.

- - When told not to rest the elliptical machine on the wood stairway banister, they replied, "We move our way, not your way." The banister is now damaged, chipped and scratched, and so loose is cannot able bear weight. - Grease and scratches on the mid landing and grease in entry hall hardwood floors. - Numerous scratches & dents on hardwood floors, door frames and banister. - Corner of dresser is banged up.

- Fragile box with arrow up set down sideways and upside-down. - Fragile boxes on the bottom of piles. - Scratch running across hardwood, middle of dining area. - Plastic container broken.

- Filth and oily grease left on gravity chair side table, items and spots through house.

- Christmas, clearly labeled, ornaments were broken.- Hardwood at foot of bed gouged by sliding bed across.

mmstjd wrote the review because of "everything listed above" at Move For Less and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2500 and wants Move For Less to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was damage, neglegent, ruined hardwood floors and greasy stains on items. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: National Van Lines, Mayflower Transit or FlatRate Moving and Storage. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Move For Less and move for less moving service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Move For Less?

Comments