Movers caused damage to building and property April 24, Miami, Florida Arrived with truck too small; demanded more than agreed upon price on moving day; either their hand, feet and/or equipment had a greasy oil which was left on walls, floors, furniture and carpet.April 25, 2016 Jacksonville, Fl.
- Crew was told not to park on the lawn; they ignored and parked right up to front door. - The men were disrespectful, did not follow directions and threatened not to move things up the stairs. - The men slid furniture across the hardwood floors. - When told they could not park on the lawn as the rental agreement specifically did not allow this; they parked there anyway.
- - When told not to rest the elliptical machine on the wood stairway banister, they replied, "We move our way, not your way." The banister is now damaged, chipped and scratched, and so loose is cannot able bear weight. - Grease and scratches on the mid landing and grease in entry hall hardwood floors. - Numerous scratches & dents on hardwood floors, door frames and banister. - Corner of dresser is banged up.
- Fragile box with arrow up set down sideways and upside-down. - Fragile boxes on the bottom of piles. - Scratch running across hardwood, middle of dining area. - Plastic container broken.
- Filth and oily grease left on gravity chair side table, items and spots through house.
- Christmas, clearly labeled, ornaments were broken.- Hardwood at foot of bed gouged by sliding bed across.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible in every way
- Ruined hardwood floors
- Greasy stains on items
You May Also Like
- "I’m not quite sure where to start with this review. The short version is as follows. My wife and I paid Allied over $7,000 to move us from New Jersey..."
- "I got my stuff with a big hole on my coffee table, damages and missing pieces of my day bed. We filed a claim and the answer is DENIED why..."
- "We were selling our house so we decided to declutter it for the showing by renting a POD. They were very helpful over the phone and delivered the pod..."
- "Billet Technology has never been licensed by MOPAR ever ! http://www.pcworld.com/article/25914...ringement.html This article points out the exact platform and profile that has been gone through since Billet technology has always been in..."
- "PLEASE READ I hope I help someone else avoid the stress I endured with DHGATE! I think it's about time I express the POOR unprofessional customer service that DH Gate often..."
- "It's better to spend more at El Dorado furniture or Ashley do not go to rooms to go. If you ask for leather they'll give you this. Definitely this is..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."